Senin, 24 Desember 2012

A call from TwizColl :')


Assalamu’alaikum again.. =)

Hi everyone, u all enjoy ur holiday right? Me too… having so much fun in my holiday. I’m in Surabaya, and sometime feel so hot because like summer in here.
Kalo dari malang ke sby, it’s like autumn to summer right? Kekekkk.. peace!

But I love it. I like it. =)

Here, I’m not just for holiday.
So my friend have a business. She start to sale best clothe and moslem wear in her house, sekarang sedang prepare u mempersiapkan butik di rumahnya sendiri di Ketintang. I’m so happy to be part of the preparing her business. Because, she is really do all things seriously. Jadi aku datang ke Surabaya untuk melakukan sedikit pemanasan untuk koleksi-koleksinya.. dan kurang lebih dua minggu dari release foto via BBM, alhamdulillah.. many collection SOLD OUT. =)

So, my friends.. u can support with ur “doa” please.. and of course u can buy all clothes for ur hunny or ur self. Kekekkkk ;)

This is some of her coll:


Cool isn’t it? Not the person, but the scarf I mean.. heheheheh =p





This is different theme.. kekekkk .

U can see this pic with hear the music. LOLs! Rihanna - Diamond


 


If u wanna see more collection, klik here 


Or u can invite 2A73BA72 :')
 


And.. I would like to share quotes in personal web of beautiful Korean actrees. Emm.. imagine please, that.. this is what I want to say:


".. Even now I still get cyber bullied on the internet about being short. I wish I were taller. However, I am not a model. I am envious of a perfect body line, but even if I had that, I would not be Indah Amalia anymore.. "


Thank u everyone. Let’s wait 2013 with bright heart and future .. wish all the best for you. Aameen. 

:')